CENTRAL STATES ASSOCIATION OF SHRINE MOTOR CORPS
1. We will need a competition field of no less than 500,000 square feet, free of any obstructions. (airport runways, ramps, or very large parking lots)
2. The Competition Field needs to be available for set-up at 8AM on Thursday morning. The field will need to remain set-up until approximately 3PM on Friday afternoon.
3. We will need a meeting facility on Thursday afternoon from 1:30 to 5:00PM for an Executive Board Meeting and for a meeting of Unit Heads. (to accommodate 200)
4. You will need fifteen (15) competition judges for Field #1 and Field #2, and other competitive events. (motorcycle clubs, law enforcement, and military personnel make good judges, unless you can get help from another Shriners Association)
5. You will need eight (8) judges for the Show Car
6. The twenty-three (23) judges need to be at the competition field at 7 AM on Friday morning for a briefing of duties. They will usually finish between noon and 1 PM.
7. The judges are invited to attend the Awards Banquet on Friday evening. If they bring a spouse the cost for their dinner will be extra.
8. The judges do not have to be Shriners.
9. You will need a list of Names, Addresses, and Phone Numbers for the judges prior to C.S.S.A. so you can mail out competition information.
10. Six (6) Portable Restrooms are needed for the competition field from Thursday AM to 3PM Friday afternoon.
11. An Emergency First Aid Unit needs to be on standby at the competition field at 7 AM on Friday to 2 PM Friday afternoon
12. One or two concession stands serving coffee, soft drinks, rolls, and sandwiches can do quite well near the area. Trash containers need to be provided.
13. NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE TO BE SERVED AT THE COMPETITION FIELD
14. C.S.A.S.M.C. will furnish refreshments for the competition judges.
15. We will need five (5) golf carts on the field at 7 AM Friday morning, they may be picked up at 3 PM Friday. The rental for the Carts will be paid for by C.S.A.S.M.C.
16. One motor home will need to be provided for the Scoring Staff on Friday from 7AM to 3PM. If we can get one donated is best, or we can rent one if necessary.